Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You tell me!!!!

i din get thru exam today. real bummer, yea im disappointed n all. but isnt failure a stepping stone to success??? Rite. thtz hw i comforted myself. of course ther was this silent fight betw the lighter n darker side of my mind, the lighter one saying 'it'z oni a paper' n the dark one was sayin 'u culd'v studied harder, but instead u had to sleep, din u!!!' after all the torment n regret tht i was indulging myself in, i decided, itz time to move on n get the next paper DONE!!!! the reality is i oni hav ONE day to study n therz certainly no use crying over spilt milk!

anywayz the reason tht im bloggin is, besides procrastinating (yet again!!!), to put down in words hw the day started for me. i actually took the marshroot which takes longer than usual route to the hospital. *they called the mini van- bus thngy "marshroot" here*
the guy went to the airport before heading for the hospital,and the worst part is: he din quite make it to the hospital in the end anyhow, coz the blardy marshroot broke down!!!!! imagine how i felt!!! culd it get any worse... i went to the exam 40 mins later. i was the last person to go in! owh yea plus i failed.

so u tell me...
tell me tht it's okie to b pissed at the world !!!
and i tot tht 13th may had to be unlucky!
crap!

No comments: