Monday, September 3, 2007

so here i am. in ukraine. again.
itz still sunny. summer isnt over. at least for some.
for me ?? itz bak to bookz n lectures n tonnes of runnin round to get thngz done.
it was hard leavin home. alwiz has been. still nt quite used to it even though itz been 3 years since i've left home. i do return home evry summer. yet leavin has never been easy. this time wasnt an exception.
i do miss home. i miss evrythn about it. evrythn.
lots of sacrifices hav been made so i can be here. pursue my dream. yea im pursuing my dream. medicine.

summer holidayz was a blast. made new friendz. chilled out. pigged out. was fun! spendin time wit ash doll was a bonus. nw i miss tht lil brat! nthn like home i say!

m here now.
my goal is only one tis semester. study.
coz they say itz the toughest year in medicine. 3rd year. one of the most crucial years for a student like me. went for pharmaco n radiology class. din understand a damn thng tht russian dude was saying. thnk im gona teach him hw to speak proper english! was miserably boring class. talk bout staying spirited!

and one more thng im getting used to; people still ask me if i hav a bf... my answer...silence.

tomoro microbiology! clostridium perfringens is calling my name out loud!!! time flies!

No comments: