Saturday, September 29, 2007

bitter like me.

itz been a tuff week. i'v lost my space. no privacy. my room, my sanctuary, my crib, nw, itz jz a space. yea well her boyfren is injured. so he has to stay here so tht she can care for him. i wish i had more money so i culd jz get a room for myself. without havin to watch wat i watch evryday. kinda gettin on my nerves. but hez injured. n bein the good human bein tht i am, i jz have to suppress my thoughtz of annoyance. crap.
added wit all the stress frm studies. itz another thng i hv to live with.
totally suckz. thnk god, im bloggin. a fren of mine said, thankz to bloggin we can nw save the trouble of knockin on the psychiatrists' door.
to b sittin in ur own room like a friggin stranger is torture, it totally suckz.

and finding out tht the boy i like is nt exactly single isnt much of a help either.
i duno if it'z the luck this place bringz me or jz tht i shdnt b here in the first place...
nthn is workin out for me in my social life. everythng is annoying.
itz only been a mth since i came bak. n im already feeling lonely... this is bad. coz i'v got the next whole 9 mthz to spend here. n im nt liking all tis. i dun get it y i get all negative wen i write. mayb tis is wat they call pouring ur heart out...

m missing home.family. missing them all. missing them loadz. i'd take a flight n go bak tomoro if i culd. if only i culd. dun feel much of a doctor. dun feel like a lot of thngz anymore. feel wasted. again. itz jz like itz a nightmare without an end. goes on and on and on. if ther was an ending, all i want to be is DEAD. the feeling is inevitable. but itz nt a lie n itz ther. the feelin exists.
im bitter all over. :'(

No comments: