Monday, April 7, 2008

fresh, bright colours!

the sunset frm my window is absolutely breathtaking; one of the few good thngs simferopol provides. m lovin the spring, the colours, the smell of rain, the birdz chirping; everythn.
all cause im jz 3 mthz away frm home. nthn can lift ur spirit up than knowin u'd be home soon. therz nthn like home i tell u. nthn like being surrounded by ppl u adore, places u noe n food tht makez u crazy! m jz dizzy wit excitement. coz im goin HOME!!! sooon!

but rite nw... ther is the 3 mthz in between. ther will be examz, ther will be tough times...

yea and resolutions were meant to be broken; thnk i broke a few. but nthn bad happened to me.
as for the guy; im trying my bloody level best to stay away. hoping someday soon, my dream guy jz appears,.. and then... well i havent planned tht far ahead yet, hav no idea watsoever...
thng is letz jz wait n see. coz life as i noe it hasnt changed much. tht dream guy is nowhr to b found. n im still me.
my point is im doin some baking, to keep me sane, to keep me occupied, im doin thngz, i go out, i read bookz, im jz nt idle! i refuse to be sittin n wastin my time, jz nt doin anythn.
so yea i'll survive. oni 3 more mthz...

No comments: